Identification of control parameters of wind turbine
Academic Coordinator | Fernando Varas Mérida. Professor at the Department of Applied Mathematics in Aerospace Engineering, Polytechnic University of Madrid (UPM)
- Eva Balsa Canto. Permanent researcher at the (Bio)Process Engineering Group at the IIM-CSIC.
- Carlos Vilas Fernández. IIM-CSIC.
- Miriam Rodríguez García. IIM-CSIC.
Business Coordinator |
- Héctor Burgueño Rueda. CFD Engineer at Solute
- Eduardo Jané Soler. Project Engineer at Solute
Description | The problem consists in the identification of control parameters of a wind turbine given its aeroelastic model, assuming certain control logic and using measures of the response of the state variables and control of such turbine in operation.
Scope | The aim is to obtain a solid, robust and efficient procedure to identify the control parameters for a given linearized wind turbine dynamic model.